InsanityX728

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InsanityX728

InsanityX728

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really great 728 server, you'll never be bored!

2 posters

Rules On Requesting User-Rank

Mike
    Mike
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 3

Rules On Requesting User-Rank Empty Rules On Requesting User-Rank

Post  Mike Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:45 pm

As you can see, we have some random user-ranks that can be requested from the community to show on their profiles. Here are some guidelines before applying for these. Smile

Designer: You must be an active GFX maker and show your work here on InsanityX. Also it helps by making signatures for use around here.

Development Team: Must be approved by Greg ONLY for having the ability to work on the development of the server. Usually Admin+ ranks have this if associated with Development.

Highly Respected: This rank works as a "Trusted" Rank, in order to obtain this rank you must have 50+ Vouches on your account by doing things such as "Services" or "Middlemanning"

Member Of The Month: This is a reward rank that will be used to show appreciation to a member of the community (Not staff oriented) Its a future idea that I have Smile

Grandmaster: This rank can be obtainable by showing proof that you have a Maxed Account Smile

Veteran: This rank will be given out to members who have actively participated in the server over the course of a 4 month period (Both in-game and forums) OR! if they were a member of InsanityX 317 when it was active (Proof or Vouch provided).

Troll: This is a custom fun rank who can be given out to funny members of the community. There are no specific requirements for this rank.

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 4 USER-RANKS (Underneath avatar) INCLUDING "DEDICATED" AT ONE TIME, you are allowed to mix and match whenever you please though. Example.

Dedicated, Designer, Veteran, Grandmaster.
    jake
    Ex-Moderator
    Ex-Moderator

Rep : 1

Rules On Requesting User-Rank Empty Re: Rules On Requesting User-Rank

Post  jake Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:02 pm

brah i played insanityx317 greg and skiller and jay can vouch for me

and i wanna be a head middle man =3

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:31 pm