InsanityX728

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InsanityX728

InsanityX728

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really great 728 server, you'll never be bored!

Rex4Mod???

Rex
    Rex

Rep : 0

Rex4Mod??? Empty Rex4Mod???

Post  Rex Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Why should I pick you?: I help the people that ask questions about the server like the new people, just the people that need help, and Mike Very Happy . I also have some experience with being Mod & Admin with several other servers. I get some new people and regular players to vote for the server.

How long have you been with InsanityX?: I have played since the last server, so quite a while on Insanity.

What will you do to benefit the server?: I will get more people to vote, I will put the server around for more people to enjoy, Help the server become bigger and better, and I will help all players.

Any extra info I should know?: My name is Seth. I am 13 years old. I live in Arizona. I have some experience with being Mod and also Admin on several servers. I am active on the server unless I am at school or something is happening school related. And yeah, so that is basically it. If you are reading this feel free to post on here.

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:52 am