InsanityX728

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InsanityX728

InsanityX728

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really great 728 server, you'll never be bored!

this server is going down hill.....

jake
    Ex-Moderator
    Ex-Moderator

Rep : 1

this server is going down hill..... Empty this server is going down hill.....

Post  jake Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:31 pm

This server is going way down, i have a few suggestions that could help it start going up again so here thay are.

1. fix voteing - the voteing rewards are all messed up and nobody's voteing witch makes the server go down.
    2. reset the economy - theres alot of new people and alot of the old players have now quit/ dont play no more and they have alot of the economy, and tbh im probly the richest person that plays anymore (not braggin but im stateing facts).
    3. get new staff - theres never any staff, the only staff ive seen in the past 2 weeks where skiller today for like 10 mins and fate the outher day for like 2 mins.
    4. add new items/ ways to get items like primal and stuff. (also make a drop list of what items are curently in game beacuze i dont even know all the items in game or what monsters drop them)
    5. Fix the hunter leveling combat instead of summoning.
    6.add some new quests for exp/new items/quest items maby?
    7. add in checks that are worht 1b so ppl dont have to make a new acc cuz they got max cash on there main and stoofs.
    8. player made shops - this way you dont have to ask if anyone has anything for sale or bugg them by asking questions or if they want to go afk but have stuff they want to sell or sum idk. i played a server with them and it worked awsomely.
    9. bank tabs - bank tabs wuold be very very helpfull so people can find stuff in there bank easier

Thats just a few of many things that could be fixed on the server and greg u need to be on more tbh and when u are on dont go afk for 2 hrs unless its neccesary like going out with a gf or sum.. =p

anywho not trying to tell you how to run the server im just saying getting sum of these things fixed are a must like voteing and staff cange for sure.

sincerly, jake

Last edited by jake on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : more suggestions)

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:48 pm