InsanityX728

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InsanityX728

InsanityX728

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really great 728 server, you'll never be bored!

2 posters

New forum layout - Maybe a little far fetched?

Hawt Skills

Rep : 0

New forum layout - Maybe a little far fetched? Empty New forum layout - Maybe a little far fetched?

Post  Hawt Skills Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 am

Well, to be perfectly honest I think this forum layout can confuse me. As every thing is like much smaller (eg. links).
    On my last server I played they had a forum layout of some kind with a label of "Simple machines forum". I found this forum so much easier to use and it made me want to use forums more as it was easier to use. I know this is kind of a big ask but it was only a suggestion. Razz
    Mike
    Mike
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 3

New forum layout - Maybe a little far fetched? Empty Re: New forum layout - Maybe a little far fetched?

Post  Mike Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:27 am

It's something we're considering in the future. We're hopefully going to upgrade to a Vbulletin or an Invision. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Hawt Skills

Rep : 0

New forum layout - Maybe a little far fetched? Empty Re: New forum layout - Maybe a little far fetched?

Post  Hawt Skills Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Okay sweet, btw I just figured out where reply button was >.>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:58 am