InsanityX728

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InsanityX728

InsanityX728

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really great 728 server, you'll never be bored!

2 posters

-Endriux's Staff Application-

Endriux
    Endriux

Rep : 0

-Endriux's Staff Application- Empty -Endriux's Staff Application-

Post  Endriux Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Name : Drake.

Why should I pick you?: I've had experience in Runescape Private Servers. I've been playing them for a long time now. I've had Staff experience, Administrator experience, Assistance, Help. All that kind of stuff. This is what I'm made to do. I LOVE helping new players, or just players in general. When I help a player; with just the smallest things in the server, it makes me feel great. I feel appreciated, that's how all helpers should feel, appreciated. I advertise a lot. I can start advertising a lot for this server as well. I can also bring friends from old servers I still have in contact with. But mostly I just want to help, build the server, vote and tell people to vote. I want this server to be BIG. I want it to be #1. Truly, I do.

How long have you been with insanityx?: I just started, and I have to say... This is truly an amazing server.

What will you do to benefit the server?: Vote, Advertise, Build the server, Help new people.

Any extra info i should know : This will be long... Sorry. I'm 17, I live in Florida, I moved to Florida from Texas originally. I've been living in Florida for about 2 years now, so far I've liked it. I love to skate. I don't skateboard anymore, I aggressive skate. For you people knowing what I'm talking about, good for you lol. I like to watch movies... play video games, play baseball, basketball, football, and sometimes rugby, but not much. I'm a very active person in reality and on the computer. I'm not really a busy person at times, but I can be busy in the near future. I will be hoping to attend Johnson and Wales University in Denver, CO. I will take the Culinary Arts (Chef, Cooking etc.) And I will be majoring in that, and a bachelors in Architectural Works hopefully. Most people ask if I have skype, sorry to say, I do not have skype, MSN, AOL, or whatever the other messaging things are. All I have is e-mail and a phone. My music I like is partly screamo, a little of rock, little of rap but not much. I like jazz and I LOVE Dubstep. I've been very experienced in Staff on other servers. I am currently Administrator on one server right now. I like to play other servers because that one gets old when you can spawn everything when you are Administrator, So I like to take a break once in awhile. My statistics: Assistance: 4 times. Help (Kind of the same thing): 2 times. Moderator: 4 times. Administrator: 3 times. Co-Owner of a server: Never. So yeah, that's it. Your eyes are probably tired of reading and looking at the screen but, yeah.
    Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it!

Best Regards,
    -Drake
    Mike
    Mike
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 3

-Endriux's Staff Application- Empty Re: -Endriux's Staff Application-

Post  Mike Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Very nice application Drake, Glad to have you on the server. Good luck with the request Smile

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:05 am