InsanityX728

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InsanityX728

InsanityX728

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really great 728 server, you'll never be bored!

2 posters

Hawt Skills - Application for Moderator/Administrator

Hawt Skills

Rep : 0

Hawt Skills - Application for Moderator/Administrator Empty Hawt Skills - Application for Moderator/Administrator

Post  Hawt Skills Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Name :Matt
    IG: Hawt Skills (hopefully)

Why should i pick you?: Because my aim is to help a server out even if they need/or do not need my help. I haven't had staff experience yet but I am very willing to learn. I am pretty good with private servers.

How long have you been with insanityx? Just started.

What will you do to benefit the server? I will hopefully be a major help with the community, I will be friendly to the community. I am honest, caring and ALWAYS willing to learn new things. *BETTER GRAMMAR TO NEW PLAYERS* Eg. "Hi hru, wyd?" I would persist in giving them free english lessons.

Any extra info I should know: I will not be offended if rejected, I will greatly appreciate acceptance in any staff position available. Thanks for reading, hopefully I can make it through!

Thanks, Matt. Smile
    Mike
    Mike
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 3

Hawt Skills - Application for Moderator/Administrator Empty Re: Hawt Skills - Application for Moderator/Administrator

Post  Mike Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Short and Sweet Application, We're conducting a search right now for new staff. Just keep going the way you are and show us you're worth the time Smile
    Hawt Skills

Rep : 0

Hawt Skills - Application for Moderator/Administrator Empty Re: Hawt Skills - Application for Moderator/Administrator

Post  Hawt Skills Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Mike wrote:Short and Sweet Application, We're conducting a search right now for new staff. Just keep going the way you are and show us you're worth the time Smile

Thanks Mike, will do.

Thanks, Matt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:36 pm