InsanityX728

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InsanityX728

InsanityX728

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really great 728 server, you'll never be bored!

2 posters

Jack - Moderator / Administrator Application

jack
    jack

Rep : 0

Jack - Moderator / Administrator Application Empty Jack - Moderator / Administrator Application

Post  jack Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Here's the format you should use to apply with :

Staff role applying for?: Moderator / Administrator.

Name : Jack

Why should i pick you? I intend to try and help the server as much as I can and will try to help other players as the brst of my ablity will let me.

How long have you been with insanityx? Few days
    What will you do to benefit the server? I will try to help the econmic as much and as best as i can and of course help the players as much as i can.

Any extra info i should know : I have never been staff before and would like to have some experience in maybe trial mod or something alone those lines, apart from that, I like to have conversations with people and chill out and generally do anything.

Last edited by jack on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot some of format i just fixed it up and my age was wrong)
    Mike
    Mike
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 3

Jack - Moderator / Administrator Application Empty Re: Jack - Moderator / Administrator Application

Post  Mike Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Trial mod would seem like a good choice, maybe a "helper" rank. Then again it's not my final say. Gl Smile
    jack
    jack

Rep : 0

Jack - Moderator / Administrator Application Empty Mod app

Post  jack Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Okay thank-you mike.

Sponsored content

Jack - Moderator / Administrator Application Empty Re: Jack - Moderator / Administrator Application

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:14 pm